At 12:00 pm (eastern time) I was able to get a hold of the African American-Latina beauty to talk about her experience with homecoming. Here are a few Q's & A's for you guys so you can get the "jest" of how her night went!
Q: Did you enjoy yourself at homecoming last night?
A: I had a lot of fun! It was great seeing everyone there all dressed up and fancy for a change (laughing)
Q: How did this year differ from the year before?
A: Well this year I actually went with my boyfriend unlike last year because my ex bailed on me. And I wasn't tied down to one person the whole night. Dancing is a love of mine on top of that hell it was my playlist that was playing so I mixed cultures, Hip-Hop & some Chicano music played. Everyone really enjoyed themselves.
Q: Were you expecting everything that happened last night?
A: Well not exactly! I didn't know that they voted for me for homecoming princess...it was a nice surprise.
Q: How did your boyfriend feel about you winning homecoming princess?
A: He was more excited than I was because now he can brag (laughing) come Monday he's not gonna shut up about it!
Q: How was the after party?
A: The after party was CRAZY!!! We were so drunk, Kendra and Jianna were LOADED with Nick, and now I have a major headache (laughing) after this I'm gonna take a Tylenol.
Q: What kind of drinks were you guys knocking back?
A: 2 or 3 different kinds of Patron, Smirnoff, Gallos, Landy, Chivas Regal, and Black Label.
Q: What would you say was your favorite part of your entire night?
A: My favorite part would have to be, being around friends that I really cared for and my love the entire night.
Q: Last question, what are you gonna do today after you get over this hangover?
A: Well we're gonna go to the Waffle House and get something to eat, then just hang out.
From all that, it sounded like Ms. Anderson had a GREAT night! Now just wait until Prom!
No comments:
Post a Comment